Front Range Hospice
Location of Care
- Front Range Hospice provides care for patients residing in Weld, Boulder, Broomfield, Adams and Larimer Counties.
- Front Range Hospice cares for patients and their families in their home, wherever they call home –private residence, assisted living, independent living facilities, and skilled nursing facilities.
Staffing / Visit Patterns
- Hospice is skilled, intermittent care. Every care plan is individualized to meet your needs.
- Front Range Hospice clinical staff carry the smallest caseloads in the industry.
- Our Clinical Team consists of Registered Nurses, Social Workers, Chaplains, Certified Nurses Aides and Volunteers.
- Front Range Hospice on call team consists of a Medical Director, an RN, a psychosocial team members and an Administrator.
- Front Range Hospice volunteers are professionally trained to provide companionship throughout the hospice journey as well as Veteran and Vigil volunteers.
- Our physicians are mobile and are able to visit patients in their own homes. We also work closely with primary care physicians in the community.
- Front Range Hospice provides care for all patients over the age of 18.
- When calling Front Range Hospice after hours, the caller is directly connected to a full time Front Range Hospice Nurse or Administrator.
- Front Range Hospice provides admission services 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We respond rapidly and can often be at your home within the hour.
- Front Range Hospice offers individual bereavement counseling.
Insurance / Finances
- Front Range Hospice provides care for patients with Medicaid, Medicare and all HMO Senior products. We also are contracted with Aetna, United Health Care, Cofinity, Colorado Foundation for Medical Care, Blue Cross, Veterans Administration, and Humana. We continue to add new insurances.
Every uninsured patient’s care is considered on a case by case basis. Front Range Hospice is Different from the Rest!
- Our focus is to allow patients to live and die in the environment of their choice.
- Our response time from referral to admission is less than two hours – guaranteed.
- We are Joint Commission Accreditated which is the Gold Standard in the industry and rare in the hospice world.
- Members of Studer Group, a healthcare consulting firm that focuses on the experience of care
- We understand that there are no do over’s in end of life care so we strive to get it right, every time.
- We strive to provide Legendary End of Life Care.
Front Range Hospice
(303)957-3101 or (970) 776-8080